Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:42:25 EDT
Subject: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

In a message dated 4/18/05 7:17:20 AM Central Daylight Time, jon@gzg.com

writes:

<snip whine.  Hey it worked!>

OK, OK....

FT004	Small hex bases (metal) with  plastic posts, pack of 4
1.00 GBP per pack.

Happy now?   ;-)

Jon (GZG)

<snip>

Yes!!  Depending on whether or not I win two painted GZG APCs  in 25 mm
on
Ebay, this week or next you should get my initial order (going to be
several
smaller orders rather then one gigantic one I am afraid, especially if
wife's
surgery doesn't go well as anticipated).

10 GBP should get me 40 small bases or 35 small bases and a  pack of the

large bases.  That should do for a start.  I just realized  how many
ships I
have... Gulp!  Anyone interested in some excess assorted  (Star Blazer
and (IIRC)
Silent Death) spaceships?

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: