Prev: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:44:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

In a message dated 4/17/05 3:38:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com writes:

<snip>
14mm between opposite sides, 16mm between opposite  corners. I use them
for
ships up to FF size or thereabouts which don't	extend very far outside
the
base, and I typically mount these ships on  half-height posts (either
the
short GW ones or standard plastic ones cut  down to size) so the small
ships
can fit under larger ones when they are  in base-to-base contact (or
even
with bases overlapping, since the small  hex bases are flat and
relatively
thin).

<snip>

Jon has had these how long??????

They are perfect for my needs!

I know, less miniatures, but still these sound good.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!