Prev: Re: new ships at salute.. attn Jon Next: Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...

Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...

From: le morpion <morpion_1@y...>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:00:46 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...

> UNDIA reporting name "Kedge"
> (Yes, I know that this is very similar to "Keg"
> (FT403 Ka'Tak striker). One
> reason for this is that there aren't too many
> single-syllable English words
> beginning with "K", the other is that the two ships
> are very similar
> stats-wise :-/ )

well, in that case you may consider also that they
could be named in another language :)
If a FSE ship encounters a new Kra Vak type you may
consider using Képi (military hat) Kaki (brownish
color) or my favourite : Kir (a little aperitif of
white wine and blackcurrant cream, very probable name
for a teasing FSE officer :D)
If it's scan fed first encounter you can probably pick
up a "snygg svensk "K" ord ;) "

Dealing with some new russian names for Jon, i'll
probably be playing FT this afternoon at my club with
some a russian friend, I'll have to ask !

/morp

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos
mails !

Prev: Re: new ships at salute.. attn Jon Next: Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...