Prev: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture Next: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:40:03 -0500
Subject: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture

> Cheers Alan! Always did like that movie.

While I was laid up last December, I shaved my wild, hairy head down to
small, thin scalplock, similar to old pictures of cossacks.

Unfortunately, people keep saying "like the guy in The Fifth Element",
which caused me to print images off the web of Gary Oldman's character
so I
could say "See, it covers half his scalp!"

Ok, the worst part is they keep saying "like the guy in The Fifth
Dimension"...

*shudder*

I'm not a huge Bruce Willis fan, and get pretty upset with the Humphrey
Bogart comparisons, but that movie IS a fun romp. I could see it
appealing
to the Oz sense of humor. ;->=

I'm still embarassed about not making the connection with the OU ships.
I've only seen one 'in person', but should have figured it out from the
piccies. Oh, am I wrong that all the currently available OU's are
Eureka-generated? If so, apologies to all.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture Next: Re: A remark on Naval Architecture