Prev: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please) Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please

Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)

From: "Phillip Atcliffe" <atcliffe@p...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:23:44 +0100
Subject: Re: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please)

St Jon proclaimeth:
> I'm very pleased with how [the new ESU designs are] looking so far,
and hope all of you will be too. They have certain similarities to the
209/210/211 "family" in some ways, but in others are very different; now
that they've come together there is a SLIGHTLY "Klingon-y (tm)" feel
about them  (in terms of the Klingon Battlecruiser that ERTL made a kit
of - was that in a movie or Next Gen, I can't recall? -  rather than the
classic D7 or the Bird of Prey). I think you'll see what I mean when I
get some photos done.<

Well, that can't happen too soon! Oh, and I think the Klink BC you're
talking about is the Vor'Cha class -- definitely TNG (also DS9).

> Masters are already built for all-new SDN, CVH, CH (or possibly BC),
CL, DD, FF, CT and Scout! More news over the next few days as the moulds
are made..... <

Photos! Photos! We want photos! Shots of the masters will do fine; Tony
and co. have done this in the past over at Brigade, and it whets the
appetite for the minis when they eventuate.

Can we expect to see them on sale at Salute?

Phil, slavering slightly...
----
"I think... I think I am! Therefore I am... I think?" -- The Moody Blues
I think _I_ am Phil Atcliffe (atcliffe@perdicas.fsnet.co.uk)

Prev: New ships! (was: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please) Next: Re: Fwd: RE: [GZGOLC] Comments Please