Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:54:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

>The Cheese rating of Roman infantry is such that if I ever make it to
the US for an ECC, I'm planning on bringing a recon section.

Feel free to bring it to Carnage con Queso, I want to see if anything
can
be cheesier than Doug's supersized zombies with sniper rifle, chain
sword,
flamer, rockets, and heaven knows what else.  Although I'd have to
mention
that he fired three anti-tank rockets at Darth Baa and they all bounced
off
my armor with no effect....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet