Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:19:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

>Not really--PLs do very much up-front leadership.

My point is, this is not intended to be PL Sim--I'd dig out the Striker
rules if I wanted something closer to that, and have a GM move all my
units.

>Curiosity--has anyone played with team-sized units against squad-sized
units.	I have a sneaking suspicion the results might influence this
discussion heavily.

<shrug> yeah, but if you have platoons on one side and companies on the
other, that would influence it too.  If you're playing with teams, it
should be on both sides.  One of my tests is going to be a fedayeen
squad
(3 teams x 3 men) going through a militia platoon (roughly 7 teams x 5
men).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units