Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

John,

While the squads are working together are there not
still fire team activities below the command level of
the PL?  In movement does the squad assume a 2
fireteam movement scheme?

I just wonder if there are things that are done below
the PLs requirements and if that is what is working
its way up here.

And if so, how to bring this correctly into the rules.
 (I am thinking that your view is correct this is
below the level of the PL/PSG and so not needed.  It
is assumed that the squad will fight in the most
efficient manner).

Bob Makowsky
Former 11H