Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: (no subject)

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:51:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Questions:
>1. Do we give squad leaders an integrity range equal to the squad
leader's quality die type?

To the team's QD.

> If we do, should we give the fire teams the same integrity range to be
consistent? Should the extended integrity range apply to all units, or
only
units with communications gear?

commo, unless they're Zhodani

>2. If we give squad leaders an extended integrity range for the purpose

of transferring actions, should a communication roll be required for
transfers beyond 6"?

yes

>3. Should a fire team make a 4/3/2 Confidence Test if the fire team
leader becomes a casualty? Obviously from the rules, above, I'm leaning
that way, but I can see arguments against it.

No, save that for the SL (ie anyone who can transfer an action).

>I think I covered everything we talked about.
Yeah.
  I love this list.  I can toss out a vaguely-worded incomplete idea,
and a
couple days later all the implications have been worked out, a tech
writer
has documented the whole thing, and it's ready for publication. <g>

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: (no subject)