Prev: SG2tweaks Next: More Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)

Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:36:28 -0500
Subject: Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)

The GZG Digest wrote on 4/6/2005 1:00 AM:
> Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:35:25 -0400
> From: "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
>
> I'd be interested, and I'm pretty sure there are (large) image files
online
> of SG2 board, probably in a PBEM utility

I know there are utilities for printing hex grids on image files. You
could easily grab topographic maps from the various sites that supply
them and plop a hex grid on them.

Multi-Man Publishing sells SL boards individually, so you could always
buy a few of them, too.

For the record, I did playtest a Stargrunt version of the old SL
scenario, "The Guards Counterattack". It worked quite well! It was the
first time I'd finished a full company game of Stargrunt in less than 4
hours.

Allan
--

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net    agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: SG2tweaks Next: More Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)