Prev: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:12:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

Me:
> That's because I don't believe in missile launchers, so those are HMR
> (racks).

Indy:
>Which leads to amusing games whenever LL faces the FSE. As they
launch their missiles, he desperately attempts to roll for disbelief,
momentarily forgetting this is FT, not DnD...

"Desperately"?	I just say "Roll a one" when he's determining how many
missiles lock on, and 5/6 of his missiles disappear. ;-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?