Prev: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles Next: CNN.com - Soldier killed in Iraq receives Medal of Honor - Apr 4, 2005

Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:28:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

>DOCAgren wrote:A few questions:
>Is the HML have arcs, or are they more like fighters bays with the
Heavy
Missile having the ability to angle away from launch ship...

You're thinking of http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships.htm ?  The
intent was to have HML be analogous to SML, so I'd say they do have
arcs.

>Oher than that they seem somewhat like the old MT missiles, which are
are
easy for PDF to shootdown in a 1 on 1, bu where they get their own is in
Mass Strikes on Targets to overload the PDS systems...

Right -- one HM at a time is a waste unless you have something else
going
in at the same time to distract PDS.

http://mail2web.com/ .