Prev: I'm back Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

RE: OT: A bit of ECC Humor AND Battle Report

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:25:11 +1000
Subject: RE: OT: A bit of ECC Humor AND Battle Report

G'day,

> Let's see, nun on an MBT, and change cow to sheep, and...

Presto!

If you are frames friendly go to
http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/
and click on the Article link for the top recent addiions entry.

If you don't like frames go straight to the page at
http://users.bigpond.net.au/bewarethebeast/articles/nuns_and_sheep.htm

Yes I have spent too much time around graphics software ;)

And if you're interested there is a battle report based on some PK
inspired spaceship combat rules at the second "recent additons" entry
(if you're frame friendly) or go straight to

http://users.bigpond.net.au/bewarethebeast/articles/AAR%20Scenario%20One
.htm

Cheers

Beth

Prev: I'm back Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?