Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Oversize tanks

Re: Oversize tanks

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:21:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Oversize tanks

Ogre and battledroids(Old BT) tanks are large and easily oversized. :->

alderfek@aol.com wrote: I have been looking for some cool smaller tanks
for my Galactic stuff to kitbask. A while back I had seen some 1/144
scale WW2 kits from Dragon and having always liked the German E-100 I
ordered a couple. Needless to say, these will work great for what I am
wanting to do and they are perfect for 101 - 200 ton Btech tanks and DS2
oversize tanks.
Below I have a Btech Manticore to give you some scale, along with the
1/144 Tiger tank chassis and a 1/285 E-100 from GHQ which I will use for
my 50-60 ton tank

http://www.voidgamers.com/images/data/photo/sci-fi/battletech/imagegalle
ry/ROMMEL_TWEE-tANK_PROJECT.jpg

Kirk Alderfer
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of Polk Co. Georgia
Technical Cartoonist
Wargamer

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius
Erasmus, "Adages"

Yahoo! Messenger

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Oversize tanks