Prev: Re: OT: Star Map Crystal Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

RE: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:23:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

>And then again there is the interesting rule that PA can't benefit from
cover. If someone is shooting at me and I'm in plate steel, I can still
probably benefit by putting 75% of my body behind 2' of concrete.

I originally thought that PA couldn't benefit by cover, but someone
asked
about it on the main list a month or two ago and now ISTR that it's
really
an open shift.	But I could be bewildered.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: OT: Star Map Crystal Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?