Prev: Re: Full Thrust Last Exile Next: Re: Full Thrust Last Exile

Re: Full Thrust Last Exile

From: "Christopher K Smith" <cksmith@o...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:28:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Last Exile

The guns did indeed have ammo.	I think I remember a reference to armor
piercing rounds, and I know in one episode the Silvana (sp?) shot a
special type of ammo.  The vanships and guild "star" fighters had ammo
as well.  I'm not sure about the guild warships.

Christopher K Smith
Associate Research and Development Engineer
National Center for Physical Acoustics
University of Mississippi
1 Coliseum Drive
University, MS 38677