Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:23:55 -0600
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Sounds like me too.  I've got a lot of the old books,
ships floor plans, and stuff published by GDW, Judge's
Guild, and some of the original FASA stuff.

Jon

Yeah, I got allot of the above as well as most of
the original 2300 line (loved the background but
not the game mechanics), also picked up the
GURPS Traveller (like their time line better). I
hang on to all this crap with the hopes of a FMA

Don

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?