Prev: RE: Testing for Digest Next: Re: Testing for Digest

Re: Testing for Digest

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:30:38 +0000
Subject: Re: Testing for Digest

Katrina Brown wrote:

> Why did this give me images of wooly K'kree?

Mum.... Baa Be Qued K'kree.... Now if that isn't crossing universe lines

I don't know what is.

Now, I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I think Stargrunt2 is one

of the best sim of traveller combat ever written. Now if only Fma would
come out.

--
Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: RE: Testing for Digest Next: Re: Testing for Digest