Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2382

[ADMIN] Putting something in the digest queue

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:56:27 -0700
Subject: [ADMIN] Putting something in the digest queue

Putting something out in the digest queue so I can force a digest and
see if its fixed now.  If those of you on the digest see this, you'll
know its fixed.  I think one of the anti-spam mods I added broke the
digesting, so I've had to back it out.	If the digest list starts
getting spamed I'll have to look at a better solution.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2382