Prev: Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks) Next: Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks)

Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:01:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

I just appreciate that fact that both of ya have been there for those
of us that need, or have needed you...

Hey Bob, is it true there's still a 6' hieght requirement for the brown
water navy, so you can walk back in case the boat sinks?

--- Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Very similar.  I am glad that he and others did that
> job to protect us.  I am also glad that I just wait to
> go out and rescue folks that are in trouble on the
> water.
>
> Bob Makowsky
>
> --- Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >	Reminds me of my father. Twenty years in the US Air
> > Force
> >	in the Strategic Air Command.  While on alert, he
> > and his
> >	fellow airmen spent the week at the barracks,
> > pursuing various
> >	hobbies.
> >
> >	But when the horn sounded, they literally dropped
> >	whatever they were doing and sprinted for the
> >	B-52 bombers on the runway.

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks) Next: Re: All this talk of p-torps n stuff...(IJN tweaks)