Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Fixing salvo missiles

RE: Beta Fighter game report

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:20:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Beta Fighter game report

>Simply put, my view is that since FT is supposed to be "generic", I
expect whatever modified rules to be easily adapted to either Starfire
type one-mission strikes or unlimited endurance equally well.

Fair enough, and I think it would also be fair to say that the Test List
would be happy to see a viable and generic alternative to the Beta UFP
rules.
Things that need to be considered to be generic (not necessarily a
complete
list):
a) Fuel use or not
b) Ordnance use or not
c) Fighter morale or not
d) Fighters having to stay within range of a carrier
e) anti-ship weapons firing on fighters or not

If you (or anyone else) has a set of proposed fighter rules which cover
these options and *which have not been posted to the main list before*,
feel free to write them up.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Fixing salvo missiles