Prev: Re: WoC Raw Footage Next: RE: WoC Raw Footage

RE: WoC Raw Footage

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:02:56 +1100
Subject: RE: WoC Raw Footage

If Los, TomB and Magic still have the terrain and figures, it could be
possible to re-create the combat flow and take still pictures (or video
footage) of the tactical situation that can be threaded into the AAR
debrief
at the appropriate times.

Ie: "At Time Index A I was advised that there was plasma weapons being
discharged" and cut to a tactical photo showing what the combat
situation
was on the ground.

I did some film editing quite a few years ago, but don't have the
bandwidth
or equipment to do it.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: WoC Raw Footage Next: RE: WoC Raw Footage