Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:57:00 +1100
Subject: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

G'day,

> A lot of the people I know that own them get them at discount
> prices by getting them form companies who are phasing older
> models out for newer models. Unfortunately it's something you
> have to sort of be around for when it happens.

Unlike Magic I don't think I'd get to borrow one, but given the number
kicking round down here putting my hand up for cast offs could be a
goer. No to think about how I could distort the images so they flowed ok
over bumpy terrain pieces too ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.