Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

From: "KH.Ranitzsch@t..." <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:42:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:21:50 +0100

> http://www.d20srd.org/extras/mapProjection.htm
> http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=122099
>
> It works best with a limited visibility
> game like Dungeons and Dragons, but I can see
> possibilities with StarGrunt.

Quite impressive.

Would make a nice background projector for Full Thrust games and be
useful for hidden-movement map campaigns

Dedicated modellers might not like the flat table. No hills, trees,
houses, walls, etc. that give that special look to a table. However, it
might be used to projekt varioius markers onto a landscape - probably
needs a lot of preparation.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.