Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Test Message

RE: Fixing salvo missiles

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:32:06 -0500
Subject: RE: Fixing salvo missiles

>The "# of missiles lock-on roll" is my biggest gripe.

Why?  I mean, you've shown a solution but you haven't shown a problem.

>Salvo Missile Racks are really underutilized.

<grin> Allahu akhbar!  Underutilized by whom?

>Idea #4) SM magazines take threshold checks as protected systems (like
Core
Systems)

Reasonable

>Idea #5) change SM magazine to 3 MASS for 1st salvo, +2 MASS for second
salvo, +1 MASS per additional salvo, and 6 PV per salvo.

Yeah, *that* would result in SMRs being underutilized.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: Test Message