Prev: Re: Testing for Life Next: Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures

[LST] Re: Testing for life

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:32:25 -0600
Subject: [LST] Re: Testing for life

>> > The sheep meme really is getting out of hand, isn't it?
>
> Tony imprudently said:
>> Getting??!!!??

All I could think of was the long lists, both of offenses AND offenders
that the Narn would be carrying hither and yon...

Seriously, the 'is anybody out there?' note is not uncommon, but try to
put
in something on topic, ok? Continue an ongoing thread, or bring up that
crazy a** idea with which you know no one would possibly agree. You'll
add
to the content, and be more likely to get responses that also add value.

I'll leave off the whole question of topic shift; 'Testing for life' has
obviously now taken on a whole new meaning. Something on which we can
all
ruminant.

Whoops, seriously, again, when I saw the 'Testing for life', I'd, at
first,
thought we were going to be treated to a discussion of the whole topic
of
'scanning for life signs', and what that might mean.

JUST HOW MUCH PUNCTUATION CAN I JAM INTO ONE SENTENCE?!?!?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Testing for Life Next: Re: [SG 2] Rotary Saw figures