Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life

Re: Testing for life

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:12:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Testing for life

Laserlight wrote:

>>>By the way, Adrian, you're going to be one of the sheep next year.
>>>

>><whistling>
>>
>>La la la... not listening... la la la....
>>
>><whistling>
>>

>Now I need to find / convert some minis of sheep in powered armor ...
>baa-ttle dress, so to speak.

This whole thread is evil.

But it did remind me of a software project I did with General Electric
Aircraft Engines a few years ago using grid computing of the idle
workstations during off hours.

Since it was a Collision analysis program, the small clients were
called Collies and they were sent into the "pasture" to round up the
"sheep" of colliding engine design parts.

The postprocessor for the entire operation was called "Mutton".

:-)

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life