Prev: RE: FOGRE Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

RE: FOGRE

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:44:45 -0500
Subject: RE: FOGRE

The original OGRE minis from Martian Metals, and the follow-ups done by
Ral
Partha were 6mm.  There were a handful of "Macrotures" in 25mm.

As far as I know, Joels Mk III is the only 15mm OGRE mini.

John

--On Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:28 PM -0600 Doug Evans
<devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Chris wrote on 03/10/2005 03:19:18 PM:
>
>>  >> So, where do we buy these and how much are they? Everyone who
>> purchased one of SJGs Macro GEV will want to know.
>> > There could be a market for a few. Dozen.
>>
>> I'm reasonably sure that this was done by Joel Frock, and that he has
set
>> up separate items, eg you could buy missile pods or an extra primary
or
>> some extra secondaries or whatever.	He had some for sale at ECC.
>>

> Just so I understand, the O.G.R.E. were 15mm, right? SJG's were 25mm,
> right?
>
> Not that I'm not interested in getting in line...
>
> The_Beast

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu

Prev: RE: FOGRE Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep