Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: RE: FOGRE

RE: FOGRE

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:19:18 -0500
Subject: RE: FOGRE

 >>So, where do we buy these and how much are they? Everyone who
purchased one of SJGs Macro GEV will want to know.
>There could be a market for a few. Dozen.

I'm reasonably sure that this was done by Joel Frock, and that he has
set
up separate items, eg you could buy missile pods or an extra primary or
some extra secondaries or whatever.  He had some for sale at ECC.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: RE: FOGRE