Prev: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep Next: RE: DSII Ideas for Bugs

DSII Ideas for Bugs

From: "Fred Schmidt" <fcschmidt@p...>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:05:09 -0800
Subject: DSII Ideas for Bugs

I happened upon a whole mess load of epic scale tyranid models that I
want
to use in DSII.  The big bugs have giant claws that would easily be able
rip through a tank, but I'm not sure how to incorporate this into the
existing DSII rules (unless I'm missing something).  I was thinking of
giving them an extra DFFG-1 or 2, maybe a multi-barrell 1 to keep the
range
really short, to approximate the effect of the claws lashing out at a
close
vehicle, and an APFC for the effect vs troops.	What do you think?  Any
other ideas?

I also have a bunch of Ork tanks with crazy claws and giant rollers and
such... I figured an APFC on those would approximate their effects vs.
troops.  Sound about right?

Thanks.

Fred

Prev: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep Next: RE: DSII Ideas for Bugs