Prev: IDF to begin using APFCs Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:15:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep

Laserlight wrote:
> And no psychological casualties at all

Of course, you've already forgotten about the poor souls who played in
years past and are still dealing with the trauma...

The doctor says I'm much better now, however.  (8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: IDF to begin using APFCs Next: Re: [ECC 9] FMA Sheep