Prev: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports

Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:56:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

I do so love inspiring madness..... Oh and give me a few days... I may
be able to help you with the sound kits...

--- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:
> Rrok Anroll wrote:
> >
> > You could also do Marvin the Martian... just the idea of seeing an
> OGRE
> > on the battle field and hearing "Where's the Kaboom?"....
> >
> > Course if you're gonna get Looney Tunes quotes, you gotta have
> "Whats
> > up Doc?" and the pig's "That's All Folks!"... which would obviously
> > lead to the forces going against the OGRE to have sound chips that
> say,
> > "I tought I taw a putty tat" as the OGRE goes by....
> >
> > Even more eerie would be the OGRE's first movements onto the board
> > being accompanied by the Godfather's theme... that might be enough
> > make me nervious going against it... And let's not even talk about
> > playing the Pink Panther Theme if the OGRE should ever try moving
> under
> > cover or in a 'stealth' mode....
>
> These are giving me SOOO many ideas for next year....even if I don't
> get a sound generating Ogre built, I can still bring a boombox into
> the room...
>
> ;-D
>
> Mk

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] After Action Reports