Prev: Re: GZG8 Photos posted Next: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

Re: GZG8 Photos posted

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:27:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005, Martin Connell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I posted some shots from GZG8. There at:
> http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/gzg.html

Some great pics - as always, makes me mutter about living on the wrong
side of an oversized continent!

> Some of the pages were built in MS-Word, so let the "I can't read it
with
> browser XXX" messages begin!

Well, it displays just fine in Opera 7.54; that means it should display
in
lesser browsers just as well.

For some reason most of the pictures are pushed against the right side
of
the screen - not sure why this happens. MSWord also produces horribly
bloated code, but it does work...

Thanks for posting these,

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: GZG8 Photos posted Next: RE: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)