Prev: Re: War of the Worlds -- Martian Technology Next: Re: Fighter bases

Re: Fighter bases

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:17:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fighter bases

Another option would be to use DLD's dice bases... the base is made to
hold a D6 in it... you still need to make the mount for it.. but you
could stretch your figthers a little bit by mounting only one-three
fighters to the base and using the D6 to represent a full 6 fighter
squadron...

--- Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com> wrote:
> Warbeads wrote:
> > Anyone know of a source of fighter bases like the metal ones that
> GEOHex
> used to
> > produce?  I have fighters I need to base...
>
> I have 4 GeoHex fighter bases you can have and can probably pull out
> another
> 4 from currently sealed blisters.
>
> I won't be using them since I make my own fighter bases using fender
> washers, 1" wooden disks, and earring posts (the last 2 items from
> craft
> stores).
>
> A similar option is the 'Flare' fighter base from Monday Knight
> Productions
> that holds 3 fighters:
> http://www.mondayknight.com/GKBasesindex.htm
>
> Other than that the fighter bases that are out their from Brigade
> Models and
> GZG are more of the spider on top of the single post variety or a
> base where
> you supply the wire to mount the fighters.
>

> Dean Gundberg
>
> Starship Combat News
> The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
> http://www.star-ranger.com
> dean@star-ranger.com

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: War of the Worlds -- Martian Technology Next: Re: Fighter bases