Prev: Re: War of the Worlds Next: RE: Alan missed what I was getting at

Alan missed what I was getting at

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:17:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Alan missed what I was getting at

Alan,

I was saying that Joel's FOGRE is big. It is big for 15mm. But not...
gi-normous. If you
used that same model in DS2 (and it is a scaled up version of the
1/300th version), then
it would *really* be impressive. That's what I was suggesting. Something
more akin to a
moving mountain (ie Bolo). One of its treads would be wider than a
1/300th tank.

Infantry with IAVR? Please! Don't make me laugh. VTOLS with GMS/H?
Annoying gnats! MDC/5 -
stings a bit, but that's about it.

You could do some interesting scenarios, like the groundside equivalent
of the FT "all
fighters vs. 1 star destroyer" scenarios.

That's where I was going with my comment. I knew there were nominally
1/300th scale ogres
already. :)

Prev: Re: War of the Worlds Next: RE: Alan missed what I was getting at