Prev: Re: Running Interlinked Scenarios + Data Interchange Software Next: Re: War of the Worlds

Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:41:49 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

Hopefully with less risk of getting caught in cliche evil-overlord type
mistakes like telling the hero all about your plans right before he's
_supposed_ to die?

 He has also doubtless learned Rule number 43)

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and
weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out
of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot
be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually
instantaneous.)

Prev: Re: Running Interlinked Scenarios + Data Interchange Software Next: Re: War of the Worlds