Prev: Re: [ECC] FMASheep Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:38:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

That's where you edit the scenario...

If the FT defense goes well... theoretically the invaders shouldn't
have anything to land...
However, anything that does land would have to have a MO change...
a.) the mission objective changes from whatever it was to simply
establishing a beachhead for a secondary invasion fleet.
b.) Guerilla warfare until a secondary invasion fleet can arrive.

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> The biggest heartburn I have is this:  If the Full Thrust defense
> works out well, then the invader will not have the assets to
> sucessfully fight the DSII scenario.	The only way to remove that
> risk
> is to make the FT scenario so badly unbalanced that it is a foregone
> conclusion from the beginning.  Which makes it a boring scenario.

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [ECC] FMASheep Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct