Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [ECC] FMASheep

Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:03:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

If you folks think this stuff is weird... you need to come to a con
with me... that kinda think would have been taken with a shrug and swig
of something alcoholic before stepping into the elevator and telling
the guy what floor was needed...

--- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> >Elevator bell -- *bing* -- walk over to the opening door.  What
> greeted us
> >was a short, well-built man wearing nothing but a small pair of
> women's
> >panties.  He looked apologetic, and punched the buttons repeatedly.
> No
> >words were exchanged.  The door slowly closed.  We waited for the
> next
> >car, at which time I asked for a pencil to gouge my eyes out.
> >
> >I don't think I can ever stand to see the color turquoise again.
> >

> This is one wierd hotel!

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [ECC] FMASheep