Prev: Re: FOGREs and Aussies Next: Re: FOGREs and Aussies

Re: FOGREs and Aussies

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:08:13 -0500
Subject: Re: FOGREs and Aussies

> Beth, and the others who I played with at ECC, you're all (with one
C notable H southern R
> fellow I who S might LASERLIGHT be an exception) welcome in my
games. I have to make the
> one exception due to the fact I think he is actually either an alien
inflitrator

Joshua *has* hypothesized that I grew the beard to hide the seam of my
mask...

> or else he has some sort of infernal connections. In either event, I
can't shoot him....
> successfully...

This is a bad thing?

> and that makes me feel baaaa-d. Mind you, not half as bad as knowing
he
> didn't have the players save my soul in Africa this year

Dr Murray Stewart really wanted to save your soul, too, although his
enthusiasm was dampened a bit when he turned into a sheep.  It was too
bad that they were on the wrong continent.

> which only means he'll be goaded on to more of the same!

<grin>	I was already working on it *before* ECC.

Prev: Re: FOGREs and Aussies Next: Re: FOGREs and Aussies