Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: acord@i...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:16:28 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Los wrote:

> It almost seemed  like things on the SF board were quiet
> But with all the complexity and action that was
> going on, I doubt anyone over there was bored, or thought the mission
> easy, and they sure laid waste to a lot of enemies. And the lack of
> casualties on the SF side was particularly satisfing.

Oh it was definitely tense.  I had the snatch team and it was a little
nerve-wracking letting that first decoy car go by... "Is it the target?"

"Well, probably not."  "*Probably* not?!"  Then the real deal drove
past,
tried to run the police checkpoint / blockade at the riverfront, and out
came the snatch team, roaring up in their SUV.	Thankfully a sniper took
out the driver, and the team opted for close combat to avoid
accidentally
killing the target.  It was dicey (pardon the pun) considering the
occupants were well armed, but we pulled it off with no casualties.

Then they nearly got run over by an APC blazing across the bridge to
escape the mayhem on the other side of town.

Definitely a fun game.

--Jerry

--
Jerry Acord + acord@imagiware.com + http://imagiware.com/acord