Prev: RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [ECC] FMASheep

Re: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

From: <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:13:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

Hi folks,

read the AAR reports, the Weight of Command game sounded like a blast.

I'll also be paying a good few visits to the planning website. Do you
guys intend to still finish the data exchange software? If so, what does
one need to do to get access to it, it sounds like it'd allow for a
great many opportunities. Whom do I blackmail, whatwith, etc?

Cheers,

     Derk

Prev: RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [ECC] FMASheep