Prev: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!) Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:34:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

Well, the downside to that is that I have to take a half day off of work

on the front end to get there in time for a friday night game, and if
you
extended it into even Sunday night, I'd have to take another half day or

full day on Monday.  Not that I wouldn't want to play even more games...

but dude, I'm old.  I need sleep once in a while! :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 damosan@comcast.net wrote:

>> On which end!?!?  :-)
>>

> BOTH!  Though I guess the present format certainly appeals to those of
us who have to drive more than an hour to get there.  ;)