Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

Re: Victory By Any Means Games -- Any Comments?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:58:10 +0000
Subject: Re: Victory By Any Means Games -- Any Comments?

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 07:07:44PM -0500, Damond Walker wrote:
>Has anyone seem this book?  It seems like it would be handy for FT
>campaigns.
>Star Ranger blurb: http://www.star-ranger.com/VBAM.htm

Yup, it's pretty impressive. I'm involved in the VBAM/Starmada playtest,
and once I know a bit more about the system I may well try to put
together a VBAM/FT conversion of some sort (unless someone else steps in
first)...

Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...