Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

[CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

From: "WorkWeasel" <WorkWeasel@h...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:45:52 -0500
Subject: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

All,

It was totally awesome seeing the gang again after a long hiatus.  Had
great
games, great laughs and great times as usual.

For those that played in Weight of Command that Los, TomB and Magic ran
and
I assisted, here is the link to the planning board that we used in the
months leading up to this monster of a scenario.  There, you can see the
spiraling decent into insanity that led to the actual game.  The name of
the
forum is GZG ECC 8.  Clever, huh?

http://weaselnet.us/lhiboard/index.php

More AAR flavor to be written later...	My only question about the Con
is
how did I NOT play a Kravak in SOMETHING this go-around?  :)

-=Kr'rt Wi'Sel Wasserman

Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...