Prev: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

RE: GZG-ECC 8 report

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:55:49 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG-ECC 8 report

>From: Paul M. M. Jacobus
>What I brought to the Carnage Con Queso:

In my case, Darth Baa and his Imperial Stormsheep.

6 troops in d6 armor IIRC (never made an armor roll), 8" move, Imperial
Baa-lasters (stamdard SMGs), no support weapons.  Vet quality, of course
(what else would sheep have?), and leadership 2.
Darth Baa was in powered armor, no ranged weapons, armed with a
lightsabaa.
Yes, this means I had zero ranged attack capability (other than whatever
turned up in the cards).

  I also told Adrian back in December that I was going to Use The Force
whenever anyone wanted to shoot at me, and suggested that he hit me with
VP penalty to account for that. I suggested -100VP, in fact, because,
think
about it, would you really want me to run the con Queso game *and*
FMASheep? Adrian really didn't want to think about it and kept begging
me
not to remind him, but apparently agreed.

>In the end, Beth's nuns sold out to Laserlight's Darth Baa, giving him
all
their cheese and the most points, but due to some
collusion/conspiracy/whateverness between him and the gamemaster

I can't imagine why people keep accusing me of being a sneaky conniving
evil conspirator....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report