Prev: [ECC AAR] [long] --- READ THIS FIRST! Next: GZG-ECC 8 AARs

Re: [ECC AAR] [long] --- READ THIS FIRST!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:53:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR] [long] --- READ THIS FIRST!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Laserlight wrote:

> Do not read my AAR unless you have placed all spillable liquids well
> away from your computer.  If you ignore this and then spray soda on
> your keyboard, well, you were warned....

Ewe baaastard, I read this one *after* I'd snickered my way thru the AAR
-
happily I wasn't drinking anything at the time, or I'd be sending you
the
bill for a new keyboard!

However, my abs hurt now, and that *is* your fault. I except the rest of
the ECC AARs will cause similar symptoms - I might be able to skip going
to the gym this week...

Jealously,

Brian

Prev: [ECC AAR] [long] --- READ THIS FIRST! Next: GZG-ECC 8 AARs