Prev: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:34:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

Laserlight wrote:

> > Today? It's today?? Aaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!
> >
> > Mk
>
> Indy, remember: it's okay to paint in the car, but not if you're also
> driving at the same time.

I distinctly remember an AAR where Jon Davis specifically indicated
he did just that. And if he can do it, I can...well, maybe. ;-)  And
maybe someone will vote on one of my minis this year, too. :-) :-)

"Swirving Traffic And Avoiding Trees Camo" by Indy

Mk

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!