Prev: FT-Warp point/asteroid forts Next: Re: DS Battalion Packs, was Re: Medium Sized Fleet Packs

DS Battalion Packs, was Re: Medium Sized Fleet Packs

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:44:56 -0500
Subject: DS Battalion Packs, was Re: Medium Sized Fleet Packs

On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, at 10:44  PM, Sylvester M. W. wrote:

> Another idea would be to sell a fleet pack based on FT point value...
> for a tournament I'm runnnig (will be announced soon) everyone brings
> a 750 point fleet, with a limit on four ships... I've found that most
> navies can come within 20 points of this easily. Might be somethign to
> think about

All this talk of fleet packs and such makes me want to also request
battalion packs for Dirtside.  The battalion would include all the toys
you'd expect: Armor, APCs, Infantry, Arty, etc.

The battalion would, for example, have two/three companies of tanks, a
company of motorized infantry, a CP with air defense, and a section of
arty.

Damo

Prev: FT-Warp point/asteroid forts Next: Re: DS Battalion Packs, was Re: Medium Sized Fleet Packs