Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:32:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

> > Here's hoping the treatment I gave it works out.  :-)
>
> Sorry to open a nasty can-o-worms, but did you try to work
> out a wind gauge
> effect?

Not this time around.  Was going to give it a prevailing wind from one
direction, and give it an intensity of 0-3, variable round to round (if
it got up to 4, would have some mechanism for rough water).  But I think
I threw enough out now with rams/boarding and exploring that I didn't
need an extra ruleset.	This time around, I want to focus more on how
the crews interoperate with the ships.	If the game works ok this year,
perhaps I'll see about expanding it next year.	Got some ideas for some
nasty surprises.  :-)

With 3 teams, I didn't want to give any team an early advantage by
having the wind at their back.	I think there will be enough as it is
this time around to keep track of.

Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.