Prev: Re: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

RE: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:49:24 +0000
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

>Jon,
>
>You were going to let me know the breakdown of ships for each pack, is
>that below typical for all fleets, or does it just need something like
>slight variations may occur depending on nationality selected.
>
>Paul

Hi Paul,

[keeping this on-list because it's probably of general interest....]

The breakdowns below apply to most fleets - in some cases minor
substitutions occur where certain fleets are missing particular
classes, eg: the Islamics have no BC at the moment, so with an IF
megafleet you may get an extra BB and an extra CH (or even 2 extra BB
if we're feeling especially generous that day!) in place of the 2 x
BC. Similarly, the IF and S'V have no CVL as such, so for a Pak 2
they'll usually get a CVH but lose the CL or the DDs to balance the
price.

While on the subject of FT packs, would you listers out there be
interested in something to fill the gap between the 15 GBP packs 2
and 3, and the 50 GBP Megafleet? I'm thinking of adding a medium-size
fleet deal at around the 25-30 GBP mark....
Opinions welcome.

Jon (GZG)